|303 Naches Ave
Naches, WA 98937
Tue, Thurs: 2-7pm; Wed, Fri & Sat: 10-3pm
Opened on November 8, 1947 in a corner of City Hall, the Naches Library moved to its present location in 1960.
From I-82 north:
- Take White Pass-Highway 12 exit and follow the directions below.
From Hwy 12 Westbound:
- Drive approximately 16 miles to the stop light at town of
- (There's a gas-station-mini-mart ahead on the right.)
- Turn right at the light onto Naches Avenue.
- Follow Naches Avenue through the center of town. You'll pass the
fire station on the left, the Naches Hotel , Sassy's Deli, and a
motorcycle shop on the right.
- Directly behind the motorcycle shop is the Naches Library.
- The library is in a red brick building with the words "Fire
Station and City Hall" at the top of the building.
You may park anywhere in the lot in front of the library.
View Larger Map