- Videos & DVDs - Seven days
- AudioEBooks - 21 days>
- All other library materials - 28 days
- Only books are renewable.You may renew a book one time if it is not overdue and there are no holds on the book.
- You may not renew a book if there is a block on the item.
- You may not renew a book if there is a block on your account.
- You must present your library card to borrow library materials.
- Lost library cards may be replaced for $1.00.
- You may place a "hold" on any circulating item for free delivery to any community library.
- InterLibrary Loans - materials borrowed through ILL do not belong to Yakima Valley Libraries, and we
cannot set the loan period or overdue fees. Yakima Valley Libraries can only borrow what the
other library is willing to lend, and we abide by their terms for loan period and fees.