How to Make a Payment:
How do I pay fines and/or fees:
What if I over pay my fines and/or fees:
- With your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Debit or Credit Card, you can pay for fines and fees online. From wherever you are, just go to our website (www.yvl.org) and under Using the Library select “Make a Payment”.
- In a branch:
- Feel free to use one of our public computers to log in and make a payment.
Staff can take either cash or check at the service desk..
How do I use my credit card payments to pay for copies or Book Sale items?
- You may fill out and submit a “Request a Refund” form at any of our 17 library locations.
How do I make a donation?
- YVL staff will add a charge to your account that can be paid as any other fine and/or fee. The charges on your account will follow existing YVL policy and procedures regarding fines and fees.
- Click here and select the “Make a Donation” button. You do not have to be a YVL patron to donate.
Except for donations, you need your library card number and your YVL password to make payments on your account. If you don't have a YVL password, check with your local YVL branch.