Beginning September 30, 2014, YVL begins a new renewal service. All items are renewable. You may renew an item one time, if the item is not overdue, there are no holds on the item, and there are no blocks on the item or on your account.
You may renew your items in person at the library, including at any available self-check machine. You may also renew online from your personal account page.
To renew online:
- From the top navigation menu, choose "My Account"
- At the log-in page, enter your barcode. (Find it on the back of your library card.)
- Enter your password. (If you have forgotten your password, contact your library for a new one.)
- Click on "log-in".
- From the top of the accounts page, choose "Items Out".
- Select the items you wish to renew and click "Renew selected items".
- If you want to renew all items, choose "Renew all items".
- Return to the "Items out" screen to see your new due date.